[ofa-general] Hot Stock Talk

Sam Kelley LesterguntherHarper at gaynors.com
Wed Mar 26 07:55:52 PDT 2008

Medical suuplies is one of the hottest sectors currently

And the timing is very opportune.

With cutting edge technology and state of the ART sortwares to do both improve complex patient care and improve profits for medical practitioners, we believe we have a winner in ZYTO CORP
Symbol : ZYTC.

after today's selloff we believe the stock has found strong support at present range

Additionally look for another news release for huge contracts.

This is not a fly by night.

Real company and real products used by real health care professionals
It's due and ripe for a breakout.

Ride the easy 10 bagger

Sym: ZYTC