[ofa-general] error with ibv_poll_cq() call

Tang, Changqing changquing.tang at hp.com
Wed Mar 26 00:41:32 PDT 2008

hca_id: mthca0
        fw_ver:                         1.1.0
        node_guid:                      0019:bbff:fff8:c048
        sys_image_guid:                 0019:bbff:fff8:c04b
        vendor_id:                      0x02c9
        vendor_part_id:                 25204
        hw_ver:                         0xA0
        board_id:                       HP_0010000001
        phys_port_cnt:                  1

> 2. Are there other QPs using the CQ?

yes, there are connections to other processes. The connection to a particular peer process is to be disconnected.
the peer process may have passed the handshake and destroy the QP

Is the CQ used for sends only?

Yes, it is for sends only, we use pure RDMA.

>    How are you using the CQ?

We use selective signal for sends completion, but the last one is signaled.

--CQ