[ofa-general] determine release version of available source

Thu Mar 27 09:52:09 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 19:38 -0400, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How can I determine the release version of a given set of OFED sources?
> For example, looking in the SLES 10 2.6.16.54-0.2.3 source tree

Further to this, perhaps I can narrow it down a bit.  The sources seem
to be missing rdma_cm.h and any mention of "rdma_cm_id" in them.  Smells
like it could be rather old.

Is there a bonsai or browsable source repository where I can try to
determine where this file was added?

b.