[ofa-general] Re: files preamble

Ted H. Kim Ted.Kim at Sun.COM
Thu Mar 27 13:42:23 PDT 2008

Or,

I am not responding directly to Arkady's question, but
aren't there some files with other licenses attached?

For example, it appears addr.c, cma.c, ib_addr.h, rdma_cm.h
and rdma_cm_ib.h -- all have the "Common Public License 1.0"
mentioned.

Are these special exceptions?
Or were they just overlooked?
Or is the idea of ONLY BSD and GPLv2 not a strict rule?

-ted

--
Ted H. Kim
Sun Microsystems, Inc.                  ted.kim at sun.com
222 North Sepulveda Blvd., 10th Floor   (310) 341-1116
El Segundo, CA  90245                   (310) 341-1120 FAX