[ofa-general] Re: files preamble

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at netapp.com
Thu Mar 27 15:18:56 PDT 2008

Ted,
my understanding that as long as we have BSD and GPLv2 licences we are
fine.
If some people would like to add more licences to choose from we are OK.
By the way these files are based on DAT files which were triple
licenced.

By the fact preambule is still states OpenIB and not OpenFabric 2 years
after OpenFabric name change is bad.
Specifically, I am not sure if OpenIB BSD license exists.
I think it is now OpenFabric BSD license.
Thanks,

Arkady Kanevsky                       email: arkady at netapp.com
Network Appliance Inc.               phone: 781-768-5395
1601 Trapelo Rd. - Suite 16.        Fax: 781-895-1195
Waltham, MA 02451                   central phone: 781-768-5300