[ofa-general] KSRC vs. K_SRC in install.pl?

Fri Mar 28 08:25:27 PDT 2008

I'm looking into the build process for the various OFED RPMs and I'm
seeing that install.pl builds the ofa_kernel RPM with "--define 'K_SRC
$kernel_sources'" however looking in the ofa_kernel.spec I see:

%define K_SRC /lib/modules/%{KVERSION}/build
%{!?KSRC: %define KSRC %{K_SRC}}

These are in fact the only two places where K_SRC is even used.  Doesn't
the "%define K_SRC" make the K_SRC set by install.pl moot?  Should the
install.pl perhaps be defining KSRC, not K_SRC?

b.