[ofa-general] Re: the port numbers in some of the rdmacm examples is a fixed value

Dotan Barak dotanb at dev.mellanox.co.il
Sat Mar 29 22:52:00 PDT 2008

Sean Hefty wrote:
>> It seems that some of the examples that comes with the librdmacm
>> examples (cmatose, udaddy) have
>> a fixed port number, i would like to send you a patch that allows
>> changing the port number in the command line.
>>
>> Any objection?
>>

> No objection at all -- just keep the defaults if one isn't provided.  Thanks

Of course.

I started to work on this patch and for ucmatose everything is fine.
The problem is with udaddy: the parameter "-p" is only being used for
the port space ...
(I really would like to have the same parameter for controlling the port
number for ALL of the examples
of the librdmacm, but i must admit that without doing some changes it
won't happen) ...

what do you think?
(do you want me to send you the changes i made so far?)

thanks
Dotan