[ofa-general] PCI-Express payload

Koen Segers koen.segers at vrt.be
Mon Mar 31 05:47:00 PDT 2008

Hi Dotan,

You are refering to the MTU of InfiniBand. This parameter defines how
much data a single packet can contain when transferred over an
Infiniband network.

I want to know the MTU of PCI-Express. PCI-Express is used to transfer
data from memory to HCA and vice versa. As far as I know, this MTU can
differ. Our SAS HBA, has a PCI-Express MTU of 512 bytes.

Regards,

Koen