[ofa-general] We want your input for Sonoma 2009

Jeffrey Scott jeff at splitrockpr.com
Sun Nov 23 16:56:08 PST 2008

OFA Members-

We're putting together the agenda for the 2009 Sonoma Workshop.  We'd like
your input.  Please let us know what topics or content would be of most
interest to you.  Would you like to hear about vendor support for the OFA
software stack?  Real-world implementations by end users?  Are there
specific technologies that you'd like to see covered on the agenda?  Would
you like to spend more time discussing the future of OFED and WinOF,
including possible new features?  Would you like to hear presentations from
the major OS vendors?  Do you want to discuss InfiniBand/Ethernet issues?
Other topics that are of particular interest to you?

Also, are there things you'd like to see changed from last year's event?
Now is your chance to weigh in.  Please help the MWG make the Sonoma
Workshop as compelling and valuable as possible.

One final request, please let us know if you think it would be worthwhile to
host a hands-on training event at Sonoma to familiarize end users with the
OFA software stack.

Thanks in advance for your input.

-MWG

Jeffrey Scott