[ofa-general] CM REQ, src and dst IP addrs in host byte order

Jesse Butler Jesse.Butler at Sun.COM
Wed Oct 1 21:02:32 PDT 2008

[ Sorry if this is a duplicate mail.  I attempted to send once
already. ]

I am working on an iSER implementation and am having some issues with
connection establishment.  Dumping out the contents of inbound MADs,
I'm seeing the OFED initiator (running OFED 1.3 on RHEL 5.2) sending
CM REQs w/ the source and destination IP addresses in host byte order,
rather than the network byte order as expected.

Is this a known issue, or intentional for some reason?

Thanks
Jesse