[ofa-general] Status of NFS over RDMA and SRP?

Steven Truelove truelove at array.ca
Thu Oct 2 07:41:53 PDT 2008

Hi,

    I am considering using our existing Infiniband interconnect to
provide high-speed storage access to our compute cluster. It looks like
the two ways to do this are NFS over RDMA and SRP.

    I have found downloads for NFS over RDMA, but it is for an older
kernel, and doesn't appear to be maintained at the moment.  Similarly, I
have found little about SRP.

    What is the current status of these features?  Is anyone currently
maintaining these projects?  Are they part of OFED?  Do they have
separate mailing lists?

Thanks,

Steven Truelove

--