[ofa-general] Allowing end-users to query for fabric information

Mike Heinz michael.heinz at qlogic.com
Mon Oct 6 08:09:14 PDT 2008

Roland,

I've been thinking about this some more and I have to say I'm still a
bit confused. Are you saying that any root user on any node of the
fabric can change the routing tables? Isn't the ability to access and
alter subnet information controlled via the management key?

--
Michael Heinz
Principal Engineer, Qlogic Corporation