[ofa-general] [infiniband-diags] specify -l(loop_ports) in ibclearerrors and ibclearcounters

Al Chu chu11 at llnl.gov
Thu Oct 9 13:32:14 PDT 2008

Hey Sasha, Hal, all,

Now I'm thinking this:

if user specifies port 255 - they are expecting AllPortSelect.  So error
out.

if user specifies '-a' - Do whatever it takes to query/reset on all
ports.  If it means looping do that.  Aggregate counters appropriately
for a single output.

if user specifies --loop-ports - loop through the ports one by one no
matter what.  This includes outputting port counters for each port.

Sound like a good idea?

Al

--
Albert Chu