[ofa-general] ***SPAM*** Interrupt RDMA Read

AJ Guillon aj.guillon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 11:49:00 PDT 2008

Hrrrm. That's really too bad because I would like to use RDMA to steal
work from other nodes along with dependent memory. If I'm loading
memory for a task on one node, and another node steals the task, the
node from which the task was stolen should stop fetching memory
required for the now stolen task. A more complex scheduler might be
able to deal with this but maybe not optimally.

Suggestions for workarounds?

AJ