[ofa-general] ConnectX IB HCA with Ubuntu 8.04

Bernd Schubert bs at q-leap.de
Fri Sep 5 07:39:56 PDT 2008

On Friday 05 September 2008 16:22:26 Sasha Khapyorsky wrote:
> On 09:50 Fri 05 Sep     , Steven Truelove wrote:
> >    Thanks, I grabbed the Intrepid package and got things rolling.  My
> > ports are now in the INIT state.  I believe I now need to run OpenSM.  Is
> > there a Ubuntu/Debian package that contains it?  I haven't been able to
> > find one.
>
> I am not aware about such.

We just didn't have the time yet to complete all the packaging and to push
it upstream to Debian, here is what we have so far

# Etchy packages, but also should work for hardy
deb http://www.pci.uni-heidelberg.de/tc/usr/bernd/downloads/infiniband/etch ./

# Hardy packages, but not recently maintained (only for my workstation)
deb http://www.pci.uni-heidelberg.de/tc/usr/bernd/downloads/infiniband/hardy/ ./

Cheers,
Bernd

--