***SPAM*** Re: [ofa-general] ipoib crashes with 2.6.27-rc7

Or Gerlitz or.gerlitz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 13:46:40 PDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Roland Dreier <rdreier at cisco.com> wrote:

> Well, are they regressions or not?

I haven't try the same scheme with 2.6.26, as for the bug-being-a-regression
criteria, can you clarify the current policy, are all post (say) -rc2/3
patches should be only fixes to regressions, or is it anything post rc1? is
this a new convention?

Have you debugged them at all?

no, I didn't have the time for that nor for setting a 2.6.26 environment.
Indeed the second one seems to be targeted by the patch Yossi sent. As for
the first one, I'll double check if it happens also without an child
interfaces etc.

Or.