[ofa-general] ***SPAM*** ibdm network topology format

Hal Rosenstock hal.rosenstock at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:04:49 PDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 4:39 AM, Keshetti Mahesh
<keshetti.mahesh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there tool available to convert the Infiniband network topology
> from the 'ibnetdiscover' format to the format understood by 'ibdm' ?

AFAIK there is no such tool.

>From what I know, I think it might be easier to go in the other
direction as ibdm has more information not obtained by IB means
whereas ibnetdiscover only uses IB obtained information. Also,
ibnetdiscover -g is closer to what ibdm does. ibnetdiscover -g relies
on the system image GUID for grouping information.

-- Hal