[ofa-general] link width problem of Qlogic 9024 unmanaged switch

Yicheng Jia YJia at tmriusa.com
Wed Apr 15 15:45:30 PDT 2009

Hello Randy,

I am trying to run "ibportstate reset" to reset the switch port on the
other side in order to get 4x link. However I get the following error:
ibwarn: [19660] mad_rpc: _do_madrpc failed; dport (Lid 7)
ibportstate: iberror: failed: smp set portinfo failed

And the port status change to DOWN after this. Have you ever tried to run
"ibportstate" to reset the switch port?

Thanks!

Yicheng Jia

Message: 2