[ofa-general] link width problem of Qlogic 9024 unmanaged switch

Yicheng Jia YJia at tmriusa.com
Thu Apr 16 08:12:34 PDT 2009

Hi Nicolas,

After this "reset" command, both ports are DOWN forever, I can only get
portinfo from local port.

I am sure that the port that has been reset is not the local port,
otherwise it will prompt "node type not switch" error.

I tried to enable this switch port from another port and brought it to
POLLING state, but as long as I use "reset", both ports are DOWN.

Thanks!

Yicheng Jia

Nicolas Morey-Chaisemartin <devel-ofed at morey-chaisemartin.com>
04/16/2009 12:43 AM

Yicheng Jia <YJia at tmriusa.com>
cc
general at lists.openfabrics.org
Subject
Re: [ofa-general] link width problem of Qlogic 9024 unmanaged switch

By any chances have you not reset the port you're on?
Have you tried using another node to enable the port again?

Nicolas