[ofa-general] ***SPAM*** hello and gitweb improvements

Ido Rosen ido at uchicago.edu
Tue Apr 21 09:42:48 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be helping Jeff B. and Jeff S. improve things at
openfabrics.org in my spare time.  The first improvement's gone
through already: The git.OpenFabrics.org gitweb now caches properly.
It should be significantly faster.  Try it out.

You'll also be getting some additional collaboration and bug tracking
/ project maintenance features after things have stabilized on the new
server.

I plan to fix the ***SPAM*** problem this weekend.

Also, if anyone is using sofa.openfabrics.org (the new server, not the
current openfabrics.org), please back up all of your work from there
and don't rely on it existing beyond this weekend.  We're probably
going to wipe it out this or next weekend.  If that's a problem, email
me privately and we can delay the upgrade a few extra days.

Cheers,
Ido