[ofa-general] ***SPAM*** hello and gitweb improvements

Tung, Chien Tin chien.tin.tung at intel.com
Wed Apr 22 06:41:16 PDT 2009

I want to take a moment and thank all our volunteer administrators:
Vlad, Jeff B. and Jeff S.  It is a thankless job.  Ido, I hope you
know what you are getting yourself into. :-)

>Individual repository owners can edit their .git/description files.
>Just label your repository appropriately by editing that file and
>it'll show up on gitweb.

On to the thankless portion, question on gitweb.  My scm directory
does not show up on gitweb (~ctung).  What do I need to do to get
my directory hooked in?

Chien