[ofa-general] OFED for Solaris

jigar.halani at wipro.com jigar.halani at wipro.com
Mon Apr 27 05:46:40 PDT 2009

Hi Tziporet,

Thanks for answer, but m not able to find any details for the same. The
software stack is installed on the OS but it is just not working, or it
is not giving me some basic command at all. Have any-body else has
experience on the same?

--
Regards,
Jigar Halani

Spirit of Wipro: Intensity to Win | Act with Sensitivity | Unyielding
Integrity