[ofa-general] RE: RDMA tutorial and OFA

Paul Grun pgrun at systemfabricworks.com
Thu Apr 30 12:41:51 PDT 2009

In any event, I would be happy to volunteer to serve as an editor.  Since
I'm a hardware guy I'm probably not a good choice to volunteer to author any
of the technical sections.

Did you really mean a tutorial, which to me implies a presentation/classroom
format, or did you mean tutorial in the more colloquial sense of capturing
the RDMA folklore in written form?

-Paul

Paul Grun
Chief Scientist