[ofa-general] Setting the Credits.

Ashwath Narasimhan nashwath at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 19:07:57 PDT 2009

Hi Jason/All,Thank you for your response. Do you mean the link layer flow
control (VL's)? or the end to end flow control credits of the Transport
layer? How do I set the end to end flow control credits? I looked at the
driver source code and the file ipath_qp.c interested me. Here they
calculate the credits based on the difference between the head and tail
pointers of the 'qp' receive queue pairs (refer -
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath). should i change the size of these queues? am I
even looking at the right file?

regards,
Ashwath.

--