[ofa-general] OFED on 2.6.18 Xen Kernel

Robert Dunkley Robert at saq.co.uk
Mon Aug 17 03:41:13 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

I haven't even got as far as trying this yet but does OFED work on the
Xen.org 2.6.18 kernel? Should all the Infiniband options be left
disabled in the menu config?

Thanks,

Rob

The SAQ Group

Registered Office: 18 Chapel Street, Petersfield, Hampshire GU32 3DZ
SAQ is the trading name of SEMTEC Limited. Registered in England & Wales
Company Number: 06481952

http://www.saqnet.co.uk AS29219

SAQ Group Delivers high quality, honestly priced communication and I.T. services to UK Business.

Broadband : Domains : Email : Hosting : CoLo : Servers : Racks : Transit : Backups : Managed Networks : Remote Support.

ISPA Member