[ofa-general] OFED Source Code Cross Reference Server Announcement

John Groves John at SystemFabricWorks.com
Mon Aug 24 09:30:19 PDT 2009

I'm pleased to announce that System Fabric Works is hosting a code cross
reference server for the OFED distributions at
http://SystemFabricWorks.com/ofed-xr.html<http://systemfabricworks.com/ofed-xr.html>.
We've used the LXR indexing engine, which will already be familiar to most
Linux kernel developers.  The code can be browsed and searched, and symbols
appear as hyper links that retrieve all references to the symbols.

We already have many of the recent OFED distributions indexed.  Feel free to
send questions, suggestions or problem reports directly to me.

Regards,
John Groves
System Fabric Works <http://systemfabricworks.com>
John at SystemFabricWorks.com