[ofa-general] RE: pick the outgoing HCA based on the IP used for bind

Or Gerlitz or.gerlitz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 12:58:11 PST 2009

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:10 PM, Sean Hefty <sean.hefty at intel.com> wrote:
> It passes the address into rdma_resolve_addr() as the source address, which
> results in binding to that address.

OK, I managed to reproduce the problem with ucmatose in the same
manner it happened with rds-ping: two running interfaces, two runs,
telling ucmatose to bind a different interface address on each run,
and in both runs the same local port was used (as ucmatose doesn't
have prints, I used perfquery to see on what port data really goes).

Or.