***SPAM*** Re: [ofa-general] non zero lkey in send(), write() with num_sge > 1?

Bill N ofedrnicuser at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 21:22:40 PST 2009

> > Can stack pass num_sge > 1, and lkey !=0 as part of
> sg_list[] elements, in post_send() call?
> >
> What are you trying to achieve?
[Bill]
I just wanted to confirm, that even when Stag !=0,
(a) there can be multiple SGEs in the list with different lkey and TO.
And
(b) HCAs have to validate each of the SGE entry against the lkey.

Want to ensure that
- As RDMA ULP I can invoke post_send() with multiple lkeys and utilize the allocated MRs, HCAs are designed to handle that.

Any example ULP we are aware of that does this?

Regards,
Bill