[ofa-general] Question on dat_ep_post_rdma_write with DAT_COMPLETION_SUPPRESS_FLAG.

Jie Cai Jie.Cai at cs.anu.edu.au
Thu Feb 12 16:13:19 PST 2009

Davis, Arlin R wrote:

>>> You are most likely running into access violations or some other
>>> error. You should see the following message with any DTO error:
>>>
>>> "DTO completion ERR: status %d, op %s, vendor_err 0x%x - %s\n"
>>>

>> I didn't see this error message.
>>

> What dapl packages are installed? rpm -qa | grep dapl

dapl-devel-2.0.7-1.ofed1.3
dapl-1.2.5-1.ofed1.3
dapl-devel-static-2.0.7-1.ofed1.3
dapl-devel-1.2.5-1.ofed1.3
dapl-utils-2.0.7-1.ofed1.3
dapl-2.0.7-1.ofed1.3

> What provider device name are you using? ofa-v2-ib0?

yes, I am using ofa-v2-ib0.

>> 12734: ERROR: DTO event status :DAT_SUCCESS DAT_RESOURCE_TEP
>>

> Your DTO event string mapping looks odd. You have an error minor
> status along with a success major status.
>
> Does event.event_number == DAT_DTO_COMPLETION_EVENT?

Yes, it is a DAT_DTO_COMPLETION_EVENT.
> What is event.event_data.dto_completion_event_data.status?

I printed it out, the event.event_data.dto_completion_event_data.status
is 4.