[ofa-general] RDMA write with immediate data.

Jie Cai Jie.Cai at cs.anu.edu.au
Wed Feb 18 18:07:46 PST 2009

I am currently facing a problem that I let an initiator to RDMA write data
to the remote side with immediate data.

if (initiator) {
     ret = dat_ib_post_rdma_write_immed(   h_ep,        //
ep_handle

1,                  //
num_segments

&l_iov,             //
LMR

cookie,             //
user_cookie

&r_iov,             //
RMR
                                                         immed_data,

DAT_COMPLETION_DEFAULT_FLAG);

     ret = dat_evd_wait(h_dto_req_evd, DTO_TIMEOUT, 1, &event, &nmore);
} else {

    ret = dat_evd_wait(h_dto_rcv_evd, DTO_TIMEOUT, 1, &event, &nmore);
}

However, at remote side I got the following error message indicates that
no event coming through.

5217 ERROR: DTO dat_evd_wait() DAT_TIMEOUT_EXPIRED
5217 Error do_rdmw_write_with_immd: DAT_TIMEOUT_EXPIRED

The return of dat_evd_wait is DAT_TIMEOUT_EXPIRED.

Would anyone helped with this.

--
Mr. Jie Cai
Department of Computer Science