[ofa-general] Re: NFSRDMA connectathon prelim. testing status,

Tom Talpey tmtalpey at rcn.com
Mon Feb 23 10:10:33 PST 2009

At 01:03 PM 2/23/2009, Vu Pham wrote:
>Tom,
>
>> Vu:
>>
>> What memory registration model are you using?
>
>It is 6 (when the connection/mount established)

i.e. all physical (get_dma_mr). Long chunk lists due to discontiguous
physical pages.

We'll try with ConnectX and frmr's later today here at Connectathon.
This will reduce the chunk lists to roughly three entries (head, pages,
tail).

With the two assertions disabled, we're again passing all general and
special tests from the OpenSolaris client, btw. :-)

Tom.