[ofa-general] configuration question: how to support multiple IB interfaces?

Jie Cai Jie.Cai at cs.anu.edu.au
Thu Feb 26 22:49:09 PST 2009

I have connectX dual port HCAs installed in my system (support pci-e 2.0),
and each port shows as an individual interface on ifconfig messages (ib0
and ib1).
Communications using OpenMPI and uDAPL via IB connection are fine.

However, I have a question on how to utilize the dual ports? Or do I
need to
specific configure the system to drive dual ports? (I have set
net.ipv4.conf.all.arp_ignore et al.)

Can't see a better bandwidth on either Open MPI or uDAPL.

Does anyone got experience with this?

--
Mr. Jie Cai