[ofa-general] 4K MTU for ISR-9024D-M?

Ted H. Kim Ted.Kim at Sun.COM
Fri Feb 27 11:59:18 PST 2009

Folks,

Anyone know off hand if 4K MTU firmware/setting is available for an
ISR-9024D-M? Please reply to me directly. Just trying to save time,
before trying to navigate customer service.

-ted

--
Ted H. Kim
Sun Microsystems, Inc.                  ted.kim at sun.com
222 North Sepulveda Blvd., 10th Floor   (310) 341-1116
El Segundo, CA  90245                   (310) 341-1120 FAX