***SPAM*** Re: [ofa-general] ***SPAM*** Query regarding smpdump and smpquery tools

Buchibabu Chennupati cbuchibabu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 05:33:16 PST 2009

I have an application which emulates smpquery and smpdump.
It uses madrpc_init for initialization and then uses umad_send and umad_recv
to send and receive packets. It works for smpquery but doesn't work for
smpdump. I have verified the contents of the packets through my application
and through infiniband-diags tools smpdump and smpquery. Everything looks
correct but not sure why smpdump was failing in my application.

Regards,
Buchibabu.