[ofa-general] RE: [ib-mgmt] duplicate definitions

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Fri Jan 30 09:28:43 PST 2009

>BTW is it true that WinOF uses its own version of ib_types.h?
>
>A lot of time ago I posted patch (below) which removes '#ifdef *WIN*'
>stuff there. Would be interested to know is it relevant yet?

WinOF has 2 copies of ib_types.h in the SVN tree, neither of which are
sufficient as is for porting saquery.  Personally, I'd like to replace both with
a single copy that matches the ib_types.h file maintained in the git tree, and
get all of the ib-management code to support both Windows and Linux.  The code
has diverged so much at this point, that it would just take some time reach that
point.