[ofa-general] SubnAdmGet (6777)

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon Jun 1 11:19:55 PDT 2009

>I could not find anywhere in the spec how should the SA respond to
>SubnAdmGet() in case there is more than one record. What I did find
>is an example of path query mad, and it was with SubnAdmGetTable().

PR NumbPath - 'In a SubnAdmGet() query request, ignored; a value of 1 is used.'

I'm not sure how else you can interpret this except to mean the same as for
SubAdmGetTable: 'If more paths that satisfy the PathRecord query exist for a
given SGID-DGID combination, only NumbPath paths shall be returned
(implementation defined).'