[ofa-general] Re: osm_qos_parser_y question

Yevgeny Kliteynik kliteyn at dev.mellanox.co.il
Tue Jun 2 15:41:16 PDT 2009

Hi Hal,

Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> Hi Yevgeny,
>
> I was wondering about the following in osm_qos_parser_y:
>
> Both __parser_add_pkey_range_to_port_map and
> __parser_add_partition_list_to_port_map seem to add the port map to
> both the full and limited (partial) ports for that partition. Am I
> reading this right ? Should it be that way ?

They both do this:

  __parser_add_map_to_port_map(p_map, &p_prtn->part_guid_tbl);
  __parser_add_map_to_port_map(p_map, &p_prtn->full_guid_tbl);

The function that they call is defined as follows:

  static void __parser_add_map_to_port_map(
                         cl_qmap_t * p_dmap,
                         cl_map_t  * p_smap)

Which means that they add all the guids from full and partial
membership to the p_map. Looks OK to me.

Perhaps you thought that they add p_map to p_prtn->full_guid_tbl
and p_prtn->part_guid_tbl, and not vice versa?

-- Yevgeny