[ofa-general] SDP - How to?

Zafar Gilani zafargilani at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 10:39:36 PDT 2009

I asked Pavan Balaji, who is working at Argonne National Laboratories and he
said that SDP ZCopy should be enabled by default for large messages (larger
than 64K) if OFED SDP stack is loaded and used.

This pretty much answers my question. However since I am working on Java and
did not actually use C for MPI purposes, is there any resource I could use
to learn how to program SOCK_STREAM in C for writing an MPI based
communication device?

--
Zafar