[ofa-general] Multipath, srp_daemon help

Evan Fraser Evan.Fraser at rms.com
Wed Jun 17 09:33:57 PDT 2009

Hello folks,

I'm trying to add some luns to a Linux server running SLES 10SP2 without rebooting it.  I'm using OFED 1.4.1rc2, with a Voltaire dual port HBA and connecting to the luns from a DDN S2A9900.

I've tried rescanning the SRP targets via:

srp_daemon -o -e -n -d /dev/infiniband/umad0

srp_daemon -o -e -n -d /dev/infiniband/umad1

But multipath -ll still doesn't see the paths/luns.

Could somebody please help me by pointing out what I'm overlooking/missing?

Thanks very much,

Evan.

[cid:image001.gif at 01C9EF71.7973E0B0]

Evan Fraser

Senior Systems Analyst
Peninsular House, 30 Monument Street
London EC3R 8NB, United Kingdom
Tel +44 20 7444 7860
Mobile +44 75 9024 5788
evan.fraser at rms.com<blocked::blocked::mailto:mark.stanton at rms.com>
www.rms.com

This message and any attachments contain information that may be RMS Inc.
confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), and have received
this message in error, any use, disclosure or distribution is strictly
prohibited.   If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by replying to the e-mail and permanently deleting
the message from your computer and/or storage system.