[ofa-general] [GIT PULL] please pull infiniband.git

Tziporet Koren tziporet at dev.mellanox.co.il
Wed Jun 24 22:22:56 PDT 2009

Roland Dreier wrote:
> Linus, please pull from
>
>     master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git for-linus
>
> This tree is also available from kernel.org mirrors at:
>
>     git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git for-linus
>
> This has a few more fixes for 2.6.31-rc1; however everything here
> should be a fix appropriate for -rc2 as well, so if this misses the
> end of the merge window then I think it should still be OK to pull.

Roland
What about the patches from Yevgeny supporting our new ConnextX HW
coming soon?

I talk about:
http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2009-June/060225.html
http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2009-June/060226.html

Since device ID is already in pci.ids I think it is important to have
this code too, otherwise the driver will not load :-(

Thanks
Tziporet