[ofa-general] Installing nfs-rdma with OFED-1.4.1

Ross Smith myxiplx at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 26 11:03:14 PDT 2009

Hi Jeff,

Yeah, I tried that, but while it seemed to work ok on the server with
the development tools installed, it didn't work on the live server.
The install script kept trying to recompile the kernel-ib package
which isn't possible on the live environment.

Copying the pre-compiled kernel-ip package from the development to the
live server, and manually installing that seemed to work, but like I
said above, the problem now seems to be with the mount.nfs and
mount.rnfs commands - neither understood the rdma option.

Ross