[ofa-general] Re: Missing printf() format specifier in osm_subnet.c

Sasha Khapyorsky sashak at voltaire.com
Mon Jun 29 12:02:29 PDT 2009

[adding mailing list...]

On 13:01 Mon 29 Jun     , Michael Brown wrote:

> Thanks.  I had the git://git.openfabrics.org/ofed_1_4/management.git tree
> checked out, but not git://git.openfabrics.org/~sashak/management.git (which
> I assumed was a personal, non-official tree).

This is a master management repository.

> Is there a definitive list anywhere of which trees on git.openfabrics.org are
> the "official" trees?  (i.e. if I want to test against or provide a patch
> against the latest tree for some OpenFabrics component, how do I tell which
> git tree I should be looking at?)

This is in the wiki:

https://wiki.openfabrics.org/tiki-index.php?page=Downloading+Code+From+the+OFA+git+Repositories

, and IB management specific information:

http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/management/README

And I agree that it is not easy to navigate to this from OFA front page.

Tziporet, Jeff, Could we do more intuitive front page on the OFA site
with direct links to installation guides and download pages?

Sasha