[ofa-general] Sending two integers via RDMA_WRITE

Thierry chocapiiic.tiery at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 07:29:57 PDT 2009

hi,

I am still working on this problem, but can't solve it.

The problem is:
I want to use completion queue element on  completion queue associated
with received queue (on remote hca) to allow reading databuffer.
But I get nothing from the completion queue.
In the specification, it says that a CQE should be created (in the
remote hca) after performing a rdma write

The function  ibv_get_cq_event return nothings (it is like while(1) in
 ibv_get_cq_event)

My code is attached, if you have any ideas.

Regards,

Thierry