[ofa-general] NFS over RDMA

Philip Frey1 PHF at zurich.ibm.com
Fri Mar 6 07:03:50 PST 2009

Steve, all,

many thanks for your help!

I am running a Fedora provided kernel (see below) and OFED-1.4.
Running 'install.pl' in 'custom' mode did never ask about NFS. Neither
did setting the 'nfsrdma=y' change anything. 'find' told me that there is
nothing in OFED-1.4 that contains 'nfs' but there are nfs files in the
release
candidates.

I will first try OFED-1.4.1 on my Fedora 9 (2.6.27.12-78.2.8.fc9.x86_64)
and move to the 2.6.28 kernel provided by kernel.org if it does not work.

Cheers,
 Philip