[ofa-general] ibdmchk: How to generate PSL and SL2VL files ?

Keshetti Mahesh keshetti.mahesh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 23:22:11 PDT 2009

Hi,

Current implementation of 'ibdmchk' in cluster verification mode
requires path<->SL(PSL) and SL2VL files as input. And the help(-h)
message says that these files can be generated by OpenSM with '-D 0x43'.

But I am not able to generate any such file with OpenSM. And there isn't any
information related to these files in man page as well as help(-h). Can anyone
please tell me how to generate path<->SL and SL2VL files using OpenSM?

-Mahesh