[ofa-general] RE: ibdmchk: How to generate PSL and SL2VL files ?

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Thu Mar 12 11:06:17 PDT 2009

Hi Mahesh,

The help message is erroneous:
First these file are not mandatory.
Second OpenSM does not generate them.

The files can be generated by performing SA PathRecord queries.
We do not automation for that yet.

So it seems we need to perform 2 things:
1. Fix the help / man
2. Write some SA client code for obtaining the data.

Thanks for pointing this up.

Eitan Zahavi
Senior Engineering Director
Mellanox Technologies LTD