[ofa-general] Couple of questions about OpenSM

Nicolas Morey-Chaisemartin devel at morey-chaisemartin.com
Mon Mar 23 23:16:44 PDT 2009

Yes it is necessary because we use this thing to see if we have already created routes toward a node or not.
If we use the sw lid we can't know that for sure, except if we merge all the routes to CA under the same leaf switch.
And this is not a good behaviour!

However I fixed the problem in my patch.
We use our own minhop tables which is much smaller but we still update the osm_sw hop table if target lid is a switch.