[ofa-general] SDP error

anthony garnier sokar6012 at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 05:53:39 PDT 2009

Hello,

i`m running a  debian 5.0 OS with ofed 1.4, RDMA work very well, but when I`m trying to use the SDP protocol with ssh, Netperf or a simple Client-Server programming in C, I got socket error like that :

NetPIPE: can't open stream socket! errno=97   (for Netpipe)

Address family not supported by protocol ssh      (for ssh)

Address family not supported by protocol   (for clent-server)

Someone knows those errors?