[ofa-general] How to establish IB communcation more effectively?

zhouyonghao at ict.ac.cn zhouyonghao at ict.ac.cn
Mon May 11 19:17:37 PDT 2009

Hi all,
    I'm using libibverbs to build a cluster memory pool, and using TCP/IP
handshake to exchange memory information and establish the connection
before the IB communication. While I found this process costed a lot
of time, 100ms in 1GEth LAN, so I want to use the rdma_cm or ib_ucm to
handle the establishment. But I dont't find sample code or API
document, is there anything I missed?
    BTW, how to establish communication in current OFED? Any comparision
or suggestion is appreciated, that will help me a lot.