[ofa-general] [RFC] ipoib: avoid using stale ipoib_neigh* in ipoib_neigh_cleanup()

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Sat May 23 22:11:32 PDT 2009

akepner at sgi.com wrote:
> Hmmm, it's not obvious to me that that commit ecbb416939da77c0d107409976499724baddce7b would be relevant to the bug that I mentioned earlier
If its not relate to the phenomena addressed by that commit, then
repeating the question posed by Roland: how come a neigh cleanup
callback is invoked when someone out there has a ref on the neighbour?
also I'd like to clarify with you if the rest of this thread applies
only to 2.6.16 and possibly more old kernels, or to the current mainline
bits?

Or.